Saturday, July 13, 2013

The curtains that couldn't match

As summer hit, my roommates and I got super excited that we would be moving into our very first apartment. As three creative college girls, we tried bargain hunting, flea marketing, garage sales, and shopping at discounted and fairly cheap housing stores. So we decided to make a trip to the infamous Ikea! Very overwhelmed by all of the cheat prices on super cute things, we somehow managed to walk out of the store with only three things. A single pillow, curtains, and a sock holding spider for the laundry room.
 A strange combo, we know!  So after about a week I went out to look for pillows that matched our new curtains. That's when I realized they were the most frustrating thing I had ever had to match something to. We don't want just pink, orange, black, and white. We are more interesting than that!! So I was left with only one option...Make our own pillows!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment