Friday, July 19, 2013

Our first pillow

The first floor pillow for our DIY apartment is finished!! 
There are a few bumps in the seam and the button loops look to be a tiny bit loose, but if you twist them they seem to fit just fine!
 I am no professional pillow maker, but I'd say I did a pretty good job! This blog is all about DIYing things for our first apartment. The things we make are supposed to look homemade, so it's okay to make small mistakes when crafting. If I  had 40$ to spend on a perfect pillow, then I would. But this DIY pillow only cost me around 10 bucks!! DIY is all about trying out new crafts and making mistakes along the way! 

So when you have friends over and you get a complement on your cute new pillows you can take all the credit yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment